AP Digital Panchayat portal is an initiative by the government of Andhra Pradesh to digitalize the panchayat services in the state. The ministry of rural development and the panchayat came together with this portal to provide digital panchayat services and also provide various G2C services or schemes to the people of the state. Through the digital panchayat portal of AP, residents of the state will also be able to access information on various schemes and services offered by the govt. but primarily the purpose of the AP Digitial Panchayat portal is to make the working of panchayats efficient, easily accessible, smooth. It is not just going to help the citizens of Andhra Pradesh but also the government will be benefited from it as multiple services, schemes, etc will now be under one portal which will make things more organized, trackable, and transparent.
G2C Services Offered on the Digital Panchayat Portal of Andhra Pradesh
As mentioned above, along with the panchayat workings, there are various other G2C services which are available on the AP digital Panchayat portal, we have provided a list of some of the services below.
|Property valuation certificate|
|House tax services|
|Water connection services|
|layout permission services|
|NOC & Trade License services|
|Building Permit services|
Government of Andhra Pradesh came up with a welfare scheme with the name of YSR Pension Kanuka, Residents of Andhra pradesh can check the full guide of the scheme covered on our porta ” Pmmodischemes ” and get benefits of it.
AP Digital Panchayat Portal Registration Process
To avail the benefit of any of the services provided on the Digital Panchayat portal of Andhra Pradesh, the residents must be first registered on the portal. To register on the portal you can simply follow the step by step process given below.
- Step.1 – To start the registration process, visit the official Mpanchayat portal of Andhra Pradesh by following this link or using this URL, “mpanchayat.ap.gov.in “
- Step.2 – Now click on the citizen services option given in the menu bar of the homepage as shown in the image given below.
- Step.3 – A new page will open where you will be able to see the services offered on the portal on the left and on the right side of the page there will be a login tab as shown in the image below, you need to select the new user sign-up option given below the login button.
- Step.4 – On the new page, the applicant will have to select from the type of sign-up options given on the portal like Citizen, Stree Nidhi, etc.
- Step.5 – According to your selection of the type of sign-up, the registration form will appearas shown in the images below.
- Step.6 – Now fill out all the details asked for in the form and click on the sign up button given below th form.
- Step.7 – Your provided details will be verified and the registration process will complete successfully.
- Visit the official portal of Digital panchayat, Andhra Pradesh and on the homepage only, the login box will be given on the right.
- Select the language, fill in your username & password then click on the login button. ( Username and password were set in the registration part, if you don’t have the username and password to login then follow the portal registration portal given above first and set up your username and password. After successful registration, use that username and password to login on to the Digital Panchayat portal of AP. )
- Your provided details will be validated on the portal and after validation, your account dashboard will open.
Application status checking process
- To check the status of your application on the AP digital Panchayat portal, the user must be the first log in to the official portal.
- After signing in, the account dashboard will open where users are required to select the services option.
- Under the services option, click on the application status option and a new page will open.
- Fill in the transaction id on the new page and click on the submit button.
- Your provided detail will be validated and then the application status will appear on the screen.
Digital Panchayat & Citizen Services mobile application download
To download the AP digital panchayat application or the citizen services application click on this link to visit the digital panchayat citizen services portal of Andhra Pradesh. On the homepage both the links of AP digital panchayat apk and Citizen services apk are given, all you need to do is click on the required application option and the application will be downloaded on your system. For reference you can see the image given below and for direct downloading of the applications click on the links given below.
Repository Genuineness checking process
If you want to check the genuineness of the rpository certificate, you can take the benefit of the Digital Panchayat portal of AP by following the step by step process given below.
- Step.1 – From the homepage of the official digital panchayat portal and selecf the Repository option given in the menu bar.
- Step.2 – A new page will open where you need to fill in some details like:
- Service name
- For reference, users can see the image given below.
Step.3 – After filling all the details, click on the search button and the information provided will be verified and after verification, the Repository Certificate genuineness information will appear on the screen.
Grievance Filing Process
To file any Grievance, you need to select the Grievance option given on the homepage of the digital panchayat portal of AP. The Grievance form will open and you will have to fill in the details about your issue or complaint then click on the submit button to register your Grievance.
Contact support / Helpline
|Timings||10:30 AM to 6:30 PM working days|