Application form 2021 for the AP EWS Certificate (Economically Weaker Section). Online registration is available. An EWS certificate, also known as an income certificate, is a document that keeps track of our earnings and sources. The EWS supports people in Andhra Pradesh by offering various schemes and subsidies. Whenever the government introduces a new program, it is always for a specific group of people as a result, in the vast majority of cases, an EWS or income certificate is required. The Revenue Department in Andhra Pradesh issues EWS or income certificates. EWS certificates are available to all qualified bachelors who apply for the same. Citizens of India must prove their identity by submitting certain documents while applying for certain State or Central government schemes. However, only an EWS certificate is used to determine if the applicant’s income is in compliance with the authorities’ scheme laws. If you’re applying for a state or federal program, you’ll almost certainly need EWS hence it becomes one of the country’s most valuable legal records.
EWS certificate is an income and asset certificate that treats your earnings and other sources of income, such as land and agriculture, as one and the same. Candidates that fall under the general category are eligible to apply for an EWS. It guarantees a work reservation and is awarded to an eligible individual. After applying for the AP EWS certificate, it is usually issued within 7 to 21 days. The EWS is only valid for one year after it is received. However, it can differ in other states depending on the decision of the relevant authorities. Other groups of people are not qualified to apply. It is for people who fall into the Economically Weaker Section and Economically Backward Class in general. EWS has a 10% reservation in work recruitment as part of the EWS Scheme.
AP EWS Certificate Application process
Follow the step by step process given below to apply for the EWS certificate of Andhra Pradesh
- To begin, applicants must go to the Mee-Seva portal’s official website by following this link or using this URL “www.meeseva.gov.in “
- From the homepage, select the revenue department option as shown in the image given below.
- On the following tab, you’ll see a number of choices relevant to the Revenue Department, find the income certificate option, and click on it. For reference, users can check the image given below.
- Now the login popup will appear where you need to provide your user id, password, and log in to continue the application process
- After signing in your form page will appear where you need to fill in all the details asked for in the application form such as:
- personal details like name, address, gender, etc.
- After filling in all the required details, now the applicant needs to attach all the required documents to complete the registration form.
- Then the choice Show Payment will appear, requiring the applicant to fill in the bank details and confirm the payment then click on the Submit button.
- you will be provided with a receipt after successful submission, make sure to keep it for tracking status in the future.
A similar process can be followed offline, where the applicant will have to visit the concerned department office and take the AP EWS certificate application form from there and fill it, then attach all the required documents then submit it there only.
Connect with us on Social media for Latest Updates
Eligibility criteria & Required documents for the AP EWS certificate
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the EWS certificate if they fall under the guidelines of it.
- This scheme is open to anyone from any caste who is not a member of a reserved caste.
- In any case, students in the EWS group should be accommodated in the 10% of approved seats that are available.
Some of the documents which are required for the application process are given below:
|Address / Resident proof|
|Photograph of the applicant|
Full list of required documents will be available at the time of applying for the scheme both online and offline.
EWS Certificate Application status checking process
If an applicant needs to check the status of his submission, it is now very easy. It can be achieved directly through the portal rather than heading to the appropriate authorities. The steps below will show you how to check the status of your AP EWS certificate application:
- The applicant needs to visit the official Mee Seva portal and login into the portal with the user id and password.
- After signing on the portal look for the EWS application status option and click on it.
- Now fill in the application number you received at the time of application and then submit the information.
- Your application number will be validated and after validation, the application status of your AP EWS certificate will appear on the screen.
Certificate Application Fee
The fee for applying for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) can vary by state. In Andhra Pradesh, the charges are as follows:
|Application Form||Rs. 10|
|Charges on Mee Seva portal||Rs. 35|
Contact / Helpdesk
|Address||Plot no 11 & 12, 3rd Floor,|
Back side of BSNL telephone exchange,