The full form of HRMS Punjab is the integrated Human Resource Management system of Punjab. It is an online platform introduced by the government of Punjab for the smooth and proper functioning of the various state government departments and the employees working in each of them by initiating this effective management system which involves support for decisions and human resources. The website of HRMS Punjab is very helpful for employees as well as the authorities of the state.
There are various services available to be accessed online which include eService book of employees, download of salary slips, checking property return, entry of data by officials, etc. There is also a link for applying for recruitment on the online portal of IHRMS, candidates who wish to apply can do so. The online portal is a hassle-free mode of availing HR services and retrieving documents which saves time spent visiting HR offices and worrying about lost documents.
Other State governments have a similar portal for various G2C and employee services one of which is the Digital Gujarat portal, residents of Gujarat must go through the guide covered on our portal.
HRMS Punjab Login Process
To login on the IHRMS Punjab Portal, simply follow the easy step by step process given below.
- Visit the Official portal of HRMS Punjab by following this URL.
- On the top right corner of the homepage, click on the “login” link.
- Then a new pop-up will open for logging in to your dashboard. Enter your employee code/user ID and password as shown in the image above.
- If you don’t remember your password then you can reset the password by clicking on “forgot password” in the pop-up box itself.
- A new page will open wherein you need to select the state, enter your user id or employee code, select your department and click on “Search”
- On doing so, a new extension will open with your Designation, father/husband name, your name, and partially encrypted mobile number.
- You have to enter your registered mobile number and date of birth, then click on “get security code”
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number which you have to enter on the space provided to you on the screen.
- upon successful verification, You will reach the page where you can set up a new password for your account. Fill in the password you think is the strongest and also easy to remember, confirm it by filling it up the 2nd time and click on “UPDATE”
- Your password will then be reset.
- On the login page, Enter your user ID and the new password, then fill in the captcha text shown in the image and click on ‘login’
- You will reach your HRMS Punjab portal successfully after getting verified.
How to get IHRMS Code?
Although the employees are provided with the login credentials and their employee code from the office they work, if they do not get it, or they have lost or forgotten it, they can always generate it through the official portal of IHRMS which is hrms.punjab.gov.in. follow the steps below to get your employee code-
- Visit the official portal of HRMS Punjab from the link given above.
- On the homepage, in the top right corner look for the option of “Get IHRMS code” and click on it.
- A new page will open to generate code wherein you need to fill in the required details like state, select whether you want to search with your Aadhar number or date of birth, and fill in the same, Registered mobile number, etc.
- Then fill in the captcha verification answer in the space provided, and click on “fetch Ihrms code”.
- Your IHRMS code will be displayed on the screen.
You can then login to your IHRMS account with the employee code and password. If you do not have your password or have forgotten it you can follow the process given below to reset your password.
How to reset IHRMS account Password?
- To reset your account password visit the official HRMS punjab portal from this url ” hrms.punjab.gov.in “
- On the homepage, click on the login button and the login popup will appear on the screen, from there click on the forget password button.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in some details like Select Establishment Department & User Code then click on serch.
- After successful validation of your account you will be able to further reset your password.
Check your salary slip/payslip on the IHRMS portal
- From the home page of the IHRMS Portal, log in to your account by following the steps given above.
- After signing in your dashboard will open, From the dashboard, select the option of “my services” from the main menu
- Then from the dropdown select “payroll services”.
- Then on the page that will open, look for the option of “payslip download”
- Click on the link and a list of your monthly payslips will open on a new page.
- You can select and download the payslip you want to view.
How to view employee E-service book
- On the home page of the official HRMS, Punjab Portal look for the column addressed as “employee-related” and under it select the”View e-service book” option.
- A new page will open wherein you need to fill in the details required like state name, department of administration, posting office district and state, employee name, etc. Then fill in the captcha text provided in the image and click on “search”.as shown in the image given below.
- After validation of your provided details, your E-service book will successfully open on the page itself.
How to View Property return online
- On the homepage of HRMS Punjab official portal, there will be a blue column addressed as “employee-related”. Look for the option of “view property return” and click on it.
- A new page will open to check the employee apr details.
- Fill in the required details that include the state, financial year, department of administration, district, and state of the office, designation, employee, etc. as shown in the image given below.
- Then click on “view apr details”
- After validation of your provided details, the property return and other related details will appear on your screen.
How to send feedback on IHRMS Portal
Employees have an option to send feedback of on the IHRMS portal, if they faced any issue on the portal or they need any other assitance. To send the feedback follow the step by step process given below.
- From the homepage of the official HRMS Punjab portal, select the send feedback option under the employees-related services.
- A new page will open where the feedback or contact form will be given.
- Now you need to fill in several details like your state, Administrative Department, HoD/Board/Corporation, and all other details which can be seen in the image given below.
So these were all the employee related services available on the IHRMS Punjab portal, there are other department related services as well which can be explored from the official HRMS punjab portal only.