Intra Haryana is a portal launched by the state government of Haryana to digitalize many services and facilities available for the employees working in Haryana. Many services available on the Intra-Haryana portal for the employees are downloading service book, salary statements year-wise, statement of salary, calculating pension, CS News, Bio-data information, GPF Balance, etc. The main benefit provided by the portal to the government workers and employees in Haryana is the ease of accessing the services online without having to visit different authorities for different services. The “karamchari sahayak mobile app” is the mobile app of the HRMS portal.
Intra Haryana Registration
- Visit the official web portal of intra-Haryana that is intrahry.gov.in
- Then on the right side of the homepage, at the bottom of the login column look for the button “new registration” and click on it.
- The registration page will then open wherein you need to select the employee type, fill in the payee or unique code, or the salary bank account number of the beneficiary.
- If the employee doesn’t have his/her unique code, he/she should get it allotted by the DDO who is also the authority to go to if your mobile number is not updated.
- Submit all the required details and then fill in your demographic details like name, email, mobile number, etc. on the page that will open.
- Submit all details after attaching the documents required for registration like id proof, Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number on the screen for verifying yourself.
- You will be successfully registered.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana is also covered on our portal, residents of Haryana can go through the full guide of the Parivar Pehchan Patra.
Intra Haryana Login Process
- visit the online portal of Intra-Haryana that is intrahry.gov.in
- On the homepage, look for the login column on the right side.
- Fill in the login credentials asked – mobile number/payee code, enter your password.
- Then you need to enter the digit code shown on the screen and then click on login.
File property return
- Login to your dashboard on the official intra-Haryana portal using the steps mentioned above.
- Then from the main menu on the dashboard, select the option of “property return”
- Then on the page that will open, select the year for which you are looking and click on next
- An application form will then open on the screen wherein fill in the details asked like- type of property, movable or immovable, details of loan etc.
- Upload the documents that are asked for like your signature and photograph etc.
- Submit the form after proof-reading and then you can download it and get a printout for referring to in the future.
- Make sure to save the details you fill out on every page.
How to fill a leave application online
- Visit the portal of intra-Haryana online and log in to your dashboard if you’re an existing user.
- If you are a new user, register on the portal using the steps mentioned above and then log in using your ID and password.
- Then on the dashboard, scroll on the option “online leaves and tour module” and click on it.
- Then on the page that will open with a list of options, click on “my leaves”.
- Then on the page that will open, click on “apply for leave”
- An application form for leave will open in front of you, fill in the form with the details asked like the type of leave, reason, date from and to date, etc. fill in the form and click on “save”.
- Your application will be recorded and then sent for further inspection. You can track the status of your application on the portal as well.
Other services on Intra Haryana-
- GPF Balance – Employees can check the GPF statements both previous and current, GPF credit, schedule of GPF, statement of loan recovery, etc. through the portal of Intra Haryana by logging in to their dashboard and selecting the concerned link available on the homepage itself. The government maintains all the databases of the employees and publishes them on the portal so that the employees can easily access the same.
- E-salary – Employees can check the status of their salaries online on the Intra Haryana portal which is processed and published online by the authorities of Haryana. Employees of the government of Haryana can view their salary slips, Statements of annual salary, and much more by just logging in to the user account on the official portal.
- Leave or tour module – Employees can apply for the leave or tour programme on the portal for which the application is automatically sent to the officer, who then accepts or rejects the application and reverts it back to the employee. The status of the leave of the officer is also available on the official portal of Intra Haryana.