Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra is initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh through which the government of the state will provide information and accessibility of various G2C & some B2C services to the people of the state. The primary focus of the MG-GSK is on the rural areas of Madhya Pradesh. This initiative is a step towards the digital India campaign which includes connecting almost 23,000-gram panchayats of the state to an online portal where they can avail various G2C & B2C services like Education services, government welfare schemes like Skill India, PMFBY ( Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana ), IAY ( Indira Awaas Yojana ) and other financial, training services, etc.
The objective is to expand the digitalisation at rural level which eventually bring in transparency in various G2C services. It will also add on in tackling the problem of increasing unemployment by providing skill courses to the people and making them employable and by opening of the Gramin seva kendras which will directly generate employment opportunities in the rural areas.
List of Services available on the MG-GSK
|Citizen services like pan car, voter card, birth/death certificates, etc|
|Property information services|
|Banking, insurance & pension Services|
|Education services like Legal literacy, skill courses & educational schemes like PMG Disha, Cyber gram, etc|
|B2C services like Train, bus, air tickets|
|Mobile, DTH recharge, and Ecommerce services|
Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra application/Registration process
Interested peopl of the rural areas of MP can apply for the MG Gramin seva kendra by following the step by step process given below
- Step.1 – Visit the official portal of the MG-GSK by following this link or using the URL “mp.gov2egov.com”.
- Step.2 – Select the Register button given at the top of the homepage of the official portal as shown in the image below.
- Step.3 – The registration page will open where the applicant is required to fill in some details like
- Mobile Number
- Educational information
- Position for which you want to register
- Applicants can check the image given below for reference.
Final Step. Click on the register button and for the further process you will recieve guidelines by the officials of the concerned department.
Eligibility criteria for Registration
To register for the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra, the applicant must qualify the list of religibility guidelines mentioned below.
- Only the Permanent residents of the State are eligible to apply for the Seva Kendra.
- Basic computer skills are a must to provide various digital services at the Gramin Seva Kendra.
- There are several positions according to the qualification of the applicant, so the higher your qualification is the better position you can grab.
- Applicant must be of legal working age which is 18 years or above.
- Any criminal cases or legal liabilities on the applicant will make him/her ineligible.
- Any past experience will give you an edge over the other applicants but it is not an eligibility criterion.
List of must-have documents
|Address / resident proof|
This is not the full list of required documents, details on the full list of required documents will be privded by the concerned officials at the time of registration or application for Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra.
VLE Application Process
According to the official reports, 5000-gram panchayats will be getting the benefit of the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra project at the first phase. Follow the step-by-step process given below for the VLE application on the gov2egov portal of Madhya Pradesh.
- From the homepage of the gov2egov portal of MP select the career option given at the top.
- On the new page, fill in the following information:
- Now, according to your selection or filled details, the vacancies list will appear on the screen.
- From the list check for the VLE option ( if it is not present their that means there is No Vacancy Available in your selected area )
- Click on the VLE ( Village Level Entrepreneur ) option if available then the further details and application form for VLE will appear on the screen.
District Inharge & Block Incharge Application
As per the notice given on the official portal of MGGSK, the concerned department has already received enough applications from across the state for the BI and DI positions. The applications are being analyzed and further application options will only be available if the concerned department couldn’t find eligible/suitable candidates from the received applications.
Process of checking district in-charge
- Follow the link given here to visit the official portal of the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra.
- From the homepage click on the DI info button which is the district in-charge information option.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in some basic details like
- The designation, which has only one option under it which is District Incharge
- Once you fill in this information, the name and contact number of the District in charge will appear on the screen as shown in the image given below.