Nivesh mitra is an Online platform set up by Udyog Bandhu, an agency operated by the government of Uttar Pradesh, to facilitate services for investors and entrepreneurs related to establishing a business or an enterprise. The main aim of this web application was to act as a user-friendly and easy portal for the prospective entrepreneurs to get speedy approvals on the various formalities required to set up a business in Uttar Pradesh.
This is a very thoughtful step to make the industrial development of the state and the country regulated properly and to facilitate growth. It provides its users with the ease of sitting at home or in the office and relaxation from rushing to different government authorities to fill forms and get clearances.
For the students of Uttar Pradesh check out the UP scholarship portal for the latest updates on the government scholarship opportunities
Services provided on Nivesh Mitra Portal
|Issue of activated or functional certificate|
|Industrial land allotment|
|Sanction of surrender certificate|
|Land mutation after death|
|Land of mortgage certificate (collateral and normal)|
|Map surrender certificate|
|Issue of no dues certificate|
|Building plan approval|
|Sewage and drinking water|
Recent inclusions under Nivesh Mitra
The agency working behind this initiative, not wanting to confine its domain has recently added a list of other domains to make nivesh mitra an informational hub for its vast range of users. The domains being- Excise, labor, fire, power, forest, revenue department, electricity, commercial tax, pollution control, stamps and registrations, public works, housing, food and drugs etc..
HOW TO REGISTER ON NIVESH MITRA PORTAL
- Visit the official Portal of Nivesh Mitra by following this link.
- On the homepage itself, In the middle of the page, you will see a column of ‘entrepreneur login” as shown in the image below.
- Click on the “register here” button at the right bottom of the login column.
- You will be redirected to the entrepreneur registration form page of Nivesh Mitra.
- Fill in all the required details like the Name of your Company or Enterprise, First and Last Name of the Beneficiary, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Then enter the verification code asked for in the box and you will be able to successfully register yourself.
- You will be required to verify your email and mobile number by clicking on the link that will be sent to you on both the sources.
- You will receive your USER ID and PASSWORD on your registered email to be able to login into your account.
The users can easily raise queries and fill forms for approval once registered on Nivesh Mitra which is a single-window portal for all the services needed. “know your approval” button on the middle left of the page is to assist the beneficiaries with their approvals. You can read about the government’s “ease of doing business” strategies which get updated every year on the Nivesh Mitra portal itself. The best part of this initiative is that the users will be able to download approved and digitally attested certificates and licenses from the portal.
- Visit the official Nivesh Mitra portal by following the link given above.
- On the homepage itself, In the middle of the page, you will see a column of ‘entrepreneur login”
- Enter your login credentials – your Email ID or User ID and password along with the verification code asked for and log in.
- You can also download the Nivesh Mitra Mobile App for more ease of accessibility.
Features of Nivesh Mitra
- Provision of time-bound, uniform, and transparent services to the potential entrepreneurs and investors looking to set up their firms in Uttar Pradesh.
- To ensure a clear relationship between the government and the investors by gathering relevant and useful data and helping entrepreneurs.
- To facilitate various services for users like getting approvals and clearances without the hassle and also helping them with redressing worries and complaints.
- It provides users with the accessibility of filing, submitting, and updating various application forms through the web application of Nivesh Mitra.
- Enables Documentation and process of setting up a firm/industry easily online.
- It consists of all related information, government orders along with user manuals and guidelines to be followed.