What is the RTPS Bihar portal?
The RTPS Bihar portal or the Right to public service portal is an initiative by the government of Bihar with the aim of providing some government services to the people of the state at their doorstep. This comes under the DIT ( Department of Information Technology ). Through this portal government has made the G2C ( Government to Citizen ) and G2B (Government to Business ) services automated. In this particular article you will get all the information about the following queries:
- Services offered on the RTPS Bihar portal
- The registration process on the RTPS portal
- Application of services and status tracking process
- All other Important Details and queries are covered so make sure to read the full article carefully.
Services offered on the RTPS portal of Bihar
The government of Bihar offers a variety of services on their Right to the public service portal. A list of all the services and schemes offered on the portal with their respective link is given below.
General Administration Department
|Services||Circle Officer Level||Sub-Division Officer Level||District Magistrate Level|
|Issuance of Residential Certificate||Check here||Check here||Check here|
|Caste Certificate||Check here||Check here||Check here|
|Income Certificate||Check here||Check here||Check here|
|Income & Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section||Check here||Check here||Check here|
|BC / EBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate||Check here||Check here||Nil|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate||Not available||Not available||Coming soon|
Social Welfare Department
|Application for Social Security Pension Schemes||Check here|
|Application for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojna||Coming soon|
|Application for Rashtriya Parivar Labh Yojna||Coming soon|
|Application for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojna||Coming soon|
Planning & Development Department
|Issuance of Birth Certificate||Coming soon|
|Issuance of Death Certificate||Coming soon|
Labour Resources Department
|Application for Bihar State Non-Resident||Coming soon|
|Labour Accident Compensation Scheme||Coming soon|
Revenue & Land Reforms Department
|Land Possession Certificate||Coming soon|
Food & Consumer Protection Department
|Issuance of New Ration Card||Coming soon|
|Application for Rectification in Ration Card||Coming soon|
Revenue & Land Reforms Department
|Property Registry||Coming soon|
There are some more services in the Labour Resources Department, Department of Industries, Health Department. To check all the services visit the official RTPS portal by following this link.
Users who are into agriculture field can go through the guide we have covered on the DBT agriculture portal of Bihar.
RTPS portal Registration process
To apply or avail the benefits of any services available on the portal, users are required to register on it. The step by step process of registration is given below.
- Visit the official RTPS Bihar portal from here.
- Click on the citien section option and under it click on register yourself as shown in the image below.
- Now a form will pop up where you need to enter your name, email, mobile number etc as shown in the image below.
- Fill in the required details and click on the submit button. Now you will receive an OTP on the provided nummber and email id.
- Fill in both the OTP’s and click on the validate button. Now yor registration will successfully complete.
RTPS services online application
To apply for any of the services offered on the portal, just follow the simple step by step process given below.
- Select from the services listed above and click on the link given along with it.
- Users will be redirected to the official form page of the selected service as shown in the image below.
Users can visit the service application pages from the official portal as well. Visit the official portal from the link given above and click on the apply now option and under it selecting the required service. Users will be redirected to the similar form page.
- Now fill in the details asked in the application form and click on the proceed button. To complete the application users are required to have some important documents with themselves which are identity proof, address proof, photograph.
How to track application status?
To track your service application status on the official portal follow the step by step process given below.
- On the home page of RTPS portal click on the citizen services and under it select the track application status option as shown in the image below.
- A small form will popup where user will get 2 options to track the application status which are
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP/Application Details
- Select accordingly and fill in the required detail then click on the submit button. After validation of the provided information, your application status will show up on the screen.