Rythu Bandhu Status Check Online
Previously there were 3 ways to check the Rythu Bandhu status, which are as follows:
- Visiting the treasury.telangana.gov.in portal and checking for Scheme Rabi Details, scheme-wise reports through the PPBNO number.
- Visiting the IFMIS ( Integrated Financial Management Information System ) portal and entering the PPB number.
- The status check option was available on the official Rythu Bandhu portal which is ” rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in”.
As of Dec 2020, there are no active options available online on the official portals of the Telangana govt. to check the Rythu Bandhu Status. As soon as any updates come from the official portals we will update the process of checking Rythu Bandhu Status.
Latest updates on payments
- According to a report released in May 2020 by the New Indian Express, the government of Telangana released ₹ 7000 crores under the Rythu Bandhu scheme for the Kharif crop, and for the crop loan waiver, a sum of ₹1200 crores was released by the government which makes it to a total of ₹8200 crores.
- The amount of crop loan waivers is directly deposited into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. The total amount released for crop loan waiver by the government is ₹1200 crores which are directly going into the bank accounts of around 6.1 lakh farmers of the state.
- Farmers with a crop loan amount of ₹25,000 or less are going to receive the scheme benefit immediately into their bank accounts.
- Farmers with a crop loan amount above ₹ 25,000 to ₹ 1 lakh are going to receive the funds in 4 more installments.
On June 22nd 2020, The financial aid was sent directly to almost 50.84 lakh farmers, the pattaholder farmers also received a sum of INR 5,294.53 crore and the farmers having RoFR ( Right of first refusal ) pattas also received a sum of INR 82.37 crore. Around 5 lakh farmers couldn’t receive the funds due to problems in bank account linking which was further solved.
What is Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Rythu Bandhu is the Agriculture Investment Support Scheme was launched by the Government of Telangana in 2018-2019 with an allotted budget of ₹12000 crores with the aim of providing the initial investment amount to the farmers as financial aid to Relieve them & keep them safe from the debt traps. A sum of ₹ 4,000 per acre, per farmer, is provided in every season which is around INR 8,000 per year for the initial investment like the purchase of raw materials like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other important inputs for the farming. This information was gathered from the official portal of Rythubandhu Telangana. According to another piece of information from Wikipedia, the government of Telangana is providing financial aid to around 58.33 lakh farmers in both Rabi and Kharif seasons. As the financial aid is transferred directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries, this scheme became the first direct farmer investment support scheme in the Nation.
It was announced in Feb 2018 by the chief minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekar Rao and implemented in May 2020. The stats from a report from the national nationalheraldindia.com there are around 60 to 65 lakh farmers in the state and 90 to 95% population of the state is dependent on agriculture and related sectors hence the government focuses a lot on the sector and come up with new schemes to support and grow the agriculture sector in the state. Currently, the government is focusing on the cultivation of paddy and it is projected to reach about 2.70 crore tonnes of paddy cultivation.
List of Integrated Banks with the Agriculture Investment Support Scheme
|AP Grameena Vikas Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank|
|State Bank of India|
|Telangana Grameena Bank|
The online application process for Rythu Bandhu Scheme
To apply for the scheme there’s a basic eligibility criteria which must be fullfilled by the applicants, users can go trhough the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Applicant must be a resident of Telangana only.
- Applicant must own a land for farming.
- Farmers who are induldged in any government or private job anyhow are not eligibile for the scheme.
For application the applicants are required to have some important documents which are mentioned below.
|Identity proof ( Aadhar Car, Voter ID card, etc )|
|Proof of Land ownership|
- Visit the official portal of Treasuries & Accounts Department of Telangana through this URL ” treasury.telangana.gov.in”.
- Select the Rythubandhu Rabi details option, select the year, and fill in the PPBNO number accordingly.
- Form page will open where applicants are required to fill in all the details asked for carefully and also upload the necessary documents.
- Go through the provided information once and submit it.
Agriculture landholdings of the state
|Land||Farmers||Acres in total|
|Below 1 acre||18 lakhs||18 lakhs|
|1 to 2 acres||24 lakhs||48 lakhs|
|3 to 5 acres||11 lakhs||44 lakhs avg|
|5 to 10 acres||4.4 lakhs||33 lakhs avg|
|Above 10 acres||94,000||9.4 lakhs|
|Above 25 acres||6488||1.62 lakhs|
|Above 50 acres||298||14900|
To login on the Rythu Bandhu Portal visit this Link, it will redirect users to the official login page of the portal where users need to fill in their Username and password as shown in the image below.
People can donate and make a contribution to the scheme o empower the farmers of the state. To donate users can visit the esevaonline official portal through here and can make a contribution.
To ensure smooth functioning, the Rythu Bandhu Samithi came up with a control room where farmers can contact for complaints and support. Details are mention below:
|Contact Number||72888 94807|
|Timings||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|