SSPMIS – Social Security Pension Management Information System
SSPMIS Bihar is an initiative of the Social Welfare Department of the Bihar govt. SSUPSW or State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare is one of the initiative of the Social welfare department of Bihar govt. through which the govt. offers number of welfare schemes to the people of the state who are in need. SSPMIS is the portal for managing and identifying the beneficiaries of the social welfare schemes by the Bihar govt.
MVPY or Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana is one of the major schemes for the welfare of the people of Bihar, Some of the main topics covered in this article are given below>
|Pension schemes offered on the SSPMIS Bihar portal|
|Pension Scheme application process|
|Eligibility criteria for pension schemes|
|Pension application status checking process|
Pension schemes offered on the SSPMIS Bihar portal
Bihar govt. offers a variety of pension and other welfare schemes to the people of the state. One of the major pension schemes under the SSPMIS is MVPY ( Mukhya Mantri Vridhjann Pension Yojana. ) Under the MVPY the govt. of Bihar provides ₹ 400 every month to the pension scheme beneficiaries who are above 60 years and below 80 years of age, for people above 80 years the gov.t provide ₹ 500 every month as pension. The financial aid of pension schemes is paid directly through DBT ( direct benefit transfer ) which is also used in some schemes under PFMS.
|WIDOW PENSION SCHEMES||1. LAXMI BAI SOCIAL SECURITY PENSION ( Govt of Bihar ) |
2. INDIRA GANDHI WIDOW PENSION (CENTRAL scheme)
|DISABILITY PENSION SCHEMES||1. INDIRA GANDHI DISABILITY PENSION (CENTRAL scheme.) |
2. BIHAR STATE DISABILITY PENSION ( Govt. of Bihar )
|OLD AGE PENSION SCHEMES||1. Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (CENTRAL scheme)|
2. Chief Minister Vridhjan Pension Yojna
Bihar Pension Scheme online application process
- To apply for the pension scheme, visit the official SSPMIS portal at sspmis.bihar.gov.in.
- On the homepage only users will get the option to apply for the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension scheme, as shown in the image above. Click on that application option.
- Now a new page will open where applicants need to validate their Aadhar first and then only they can proceed further with the application, for the Adhar validation applicants are required to provide details as shown in the image below.
- After successful Adhaar verification, click on proceed and the form page will open where applicants will be required to fill in all the necessary details asked for, and also they will also have to upload the documents which are required for application submission.
- Once the applicant submits the form, they will get the application number which will be further required to check the application status.
Eligibility & required documents for Pension scheme
To become a beneficiary of the pension scheme of Bihar govt. there are some basic eligibility criteria which is given below, make sure to go through before applying for any welfare scheme.
|Minimum age of applicant must be 60 years||Bank account details ( passbook, etc )|
|Must have Adhaar or Epic card.||Residence Certificate|
|Retired government employees are not eligible||Birth Certificate for age verification|
|Applicants should belong to the BPL category||Income certificate|
SSPMIS Status of the pension application
- To check the status of your pension application, visit the official SSPMIS portal from here.
- On the header click on the beneficiary status and under it click on search beneficiary status.
- Applicants can search through a variety of options such as:
- Beneficiary Id
- RTPS application id
- Sanction ID
- Account number
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- BPL number
- Voter id number
- after selection, just enter that detail and click on search as shown in the image below.
How the SSPMIS portal is benefitting the needy people of Bihar?
There’s no need to tell the benefit of the pension or social welfare schemes provided by the govt. both state and central to the people of Bihar. Particularly the SSPMIS portal made the process of management of pension applications and beneficiaries transparent. Accessibility is also a big factor that has benefitted the people of the state as the process of application of pension scheme to transfer of funds can all be done online. The portal or the initiative came out as a benefiter for both the public and the government.