TNREGINET Portal Full Guide
The Registration Department of Tamil Nadu came up with an Online platform named TNREGINET, which is a portal that helps the citizens of Tamil Nadu avail many services offered by the Government of Tamil Nadu at the ease of one click. Some of the many services provided on the online portal are registration of a Firm, applications for important documents like Birth and Death certificates, and claims like Encumbrance certificate, Marriage certificate, etc.
Services offered on the portal
|Registration of Ecommerce certification|
|Tracking status of Encumbrance Status|
|Application of Society document|
|Getting certified documents made online|
|Registration of services like Birth, Death or Marriage certificate, Chit Fund, etc.|
|Registration of EC|
|Registration of various types of Firms like Partnership|
Also check latest updates on TNPDS portal of Tamil Nadu
TNREGINET Portal user registration Process
Follow the simple procedure mentioned below to be registered as a user on TNREGINET PORTAL.
- Visit the official web portal of TNREGINET and open the User Registration section appearing on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the Registration form wherein you will be required to fill in details like Name, DOB, ID-proof, Address, E-mail, Username, Password, etc. as shown in the image below.
- Then fill in the Captcha code given for verification and enter the OTP you will receive on your registered mobile number that will be sent to you before the final submission of the form.
- Registration will be completed after following the mentioned process.
TNREGINET guideline value
While registering any old or new Property in Tamil Nadu, The importance of the document Guideline values is something you must be aware of. The guideline value is a value given to the properties in Tamil Nadu which tells us about its minimum registration price. No matter what is the type of property, it can be a flat, a plot, or a residential building. Each and every property has to be stamped for registration of the Guideline Value in the state of Tamil Nadu. The guideline or Document values of TNREGINET can be checked on the official portal Cities, Towns, or village wise.
An Encumbrance certificate is a very important document related to the properties of the state. It ensures that the property registered under it is not liable either o=legally or in monetary terms. The document is necessary for a Buyer or investor who invests in the property to make sure that he/she does not become legally or monetarily liable for the property he/she is buying or is investing in. An Encumbrance certificate can generally be collected from the office of the sub-registrar of properties under which it was registered in the state. EC is made after systematic verification and inspection of the application.
TNREGINET EC status check
- Visit the online web portal of TNREGINET here and log in to your dashboard with the login credentials.
- On the homepage after logging in, Look for the option of E-services on the right side.
- Scroll your cursor on the option and then move it on ‘Encumbrance Certificate” from the dropdown that will appear, select
“View EC” from the extension.
- You will then be redirected to a new page wherein you need to select whether you will find your EC with documents or on the basis of your EC itself.
- If you select “EC”, a form will open wherein fill in the details asked like your sub-registrar office, start and end date of EC, Village, Zone, District, etc.
- After filling the form, enter the Captcha code for verification, and click on search.
- If you choose to search your EC with documents, you will be redirected to another page
- Fill in the details asked in the form like Type of document, Document Number, Year, etc
- Then enter the Captcha code for verification and click on search.
- The certificate will appear both ways in front of you.
Documents Application Process
- Visit the official web page of TNREGINET PORTAL here
- Register yourself as a USER on the portal by following the process given above.
- Log in using your credentials and the captcha code on the portal.
- On the dashboard after logging in, look for the option of “Create an Application” and click on it.
- Then select “Create a Document”
- You will then be redirected to a new page with the application form.
- Fill in the form with all the required details and attach all the necessary documents.
- Proofread the form carefully before submitting it finally.
TNREGINET STAMP DUTY CHECK
Under TNREGINET, The stamp duty levied on the properties is 7% the value of the property and the registration fees is 1%. To check the registration fees and stamp duties follow the simple steps –
- Visit the official web portal of TNREGINET portal
- On the homepage, scroll your cursor to “more” on the menu bar, and then select “duty and fees” from the dropdown menu that will appear.
- You will then be redirected to a new page wherein a list of various services will appear, you can click on the service you are looking for and the fees will appear in front of you.
- To know more about the service that you want to look for, click on the plus (+) sign in front of its name.
Marriage registration Status Check
- Visit the official portal of TNREGINET and look for the marriage search option.
- Choose the type of marriage you want to search and then select whether you want to search for your marriage registration on the basis of Name or Registration wise.
- Fill in the office of your sub registrar and also your Registration number and year.
- Then click on search.
You can similarly search for various documents like birth and death certificates, stamp dealers, document clerk, chit fund etc.
|Address||100,Santhome Highway, Chennai-600028, Tamil Nadu, India|