Tnreginet Portal is an initiative by the Registration Department of Tamil Nadu to help the citizens of Tamil Nadu in availing many services offered by the Government of Tamil Nadu at the ease of one click. The portal is created and is maintained by TCS Ltd. in association with the Tamil Nadu government. Some of the many services provided on the Tnreginet portal are registration of a Firm, applications for important documents like Birth and Death certificates, and claims like Encumbrance certificate, Marriage certificate, etc.
The Tnreginet portal is also referred to as the Inspector General of Registration and the main aim behind the launch of this portal was to increase the accessibility of the provided G2C services, transparency in the process to reduce offenses like bribes, etc. and contributing to the Digital India campaign. Scroll below to avail the benefits of all the services provided on Tnreginet. gov. in In.
|Encumbrance certification services|
|Application of Society document|
|Getting certified documents made online|
|Registration of services like Birth, Death or Marriage certificate, Chit Fund, etc.|
|Registration of various types of Firms like Partnership|
|Building Value calculator|
Tnreginet guideline value
While registering any old or new Property in Tamil Nadu, The importance of the document Guideline values is something you must be aware of. The guideline value is a value given to the properties in Tamil Nadu which tells us about its minimum registration price. No matter what is the type of property, it can be a flat, a plot, or a residential building. Each and every property has to be stamped for registration of the Guideline Value in the state of Tamil Nadu. The guideline or Document values of TNREGINET can be checked on the official portal, Cities/Towns, or village wise.
If you are a resident of Tamil Nadu then don’t miss out on the benefits of the TNPDS Portal of the Tamil Nadu government. It offers a lot of services and benefits to the TN residents.
Connect with us on Social media for Latest Updates
Check Guideline Value
To check or download the guideline value from the Tnreginet portal follow the simple step given below.
- Step.1 – Visit the official Tnreginet portal by following this link or using this URL, Tnreginet.gov.in
- Step.2 – From the homepage click on the guideline value option given in the menu as shown in the image below.
- Step.3 – A new page will open and there users will get two options which are mentioned below.
- Download the guideline value, village wise.
- Guideline search date wise
- For reference check the image given below.
- Step.4 – if you want to download the village wise guideline value then simply click on the link given on the page.
- Step.5 – For date-wise search, click on the from 9-6-2017 option and a new page will open where you need to fill and select some options given on the page as shown in the image given below.
- Final Step – After filling in the details, click on the search button and the guideline value you searched for will appear on the screen, from there you can download it as well.
An Encumbrance certificate is a very important document related to the properties of the state. It ensures that the property registered under it is not liable either legally or in monetary terms. The document is necessary for a Buyer or investor who invests in the property to make sure that he/she does not become legally or monetarily liable for the property he/she is buying or is investing in. An Encumbrance certificate can generally be collected from the office of the sub-registrar of properties under which it was registered in the state. EC is made after systematic verification and inspection of the application.
Tnreginet EC status check
- Step.1 – Visit the online web portal of Tnreginet by clicking here.
- Step.2 – From the homepage of the official portal click on the E-services option and under it select the Encumbrance certificate option and finally click on the view EC option as shown in the image given below.
- Step.3 – You will then be redirected to a new page wherein you need to select whether you will search the Encumbrance Certificate, EC wise, Document wise or plot/flatwise.
- On selecting EC wise, you will be required to fill in some details like your zone, district, Sub Registrar Office and other details which can be seen in the image given below.
- Step.4 – After filling in the details carefully, click on the search option. Your Encumbrance Certificate will appear on the screen.
- Step.5 – On selecting document wise, you need to enter details like your Sub Registrar Office, document number & year then click on the search button.
- Step.6 – On selecting plot/flatwise you need to fill in details like zone, district, EC Start Date/end date, and other details which can be seen in the image given below.
- Final Step – After filling in the details click on the search button and the certificate will appear on your screen.
EC Online Application
To apply for the encumbrance certificate, you need to register on the Tnreginet portal. For user registration, you can follow the step-by-step process given below. After registration visits the home page of the official Tnreginet portal and selects the Apply Online option given under the Encumbrance Certificate as shown in the image given below.
Now a new form page will open where you need to fill in the details asked for and provide the required documents and finally submit your application on the portal.
Tnreginet online Registration
To register on the Tnreginet portal follow the steps given below.
- Step.1 – Open the user registration section from the homepage of the portal.
- Step.2 – You will be redirected to the Registration form wherein you will be required to fill in details like Name, DOB, ID-proof, Address, E-mail, Username, Password, etc. as shown in the image below.
- Step.3 – Then fill in the Captcha code given for verification and enter the OTP you will receive on your registered mobile number that will be sent to you before the final submission of the form.
Tnreginet marriage registration
- Step.1 – Visit the official portal of TNREGINET and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Marriage option given under the search.
- Step.2 – A new page will open where you need to choose the type of marriage you want to search and then select whether you want to search for your marriage registration on the basis of Name or Registration wise.
- Step.3 – Fill in the office of your sub-registrar and also your Registration number and year.
- Final Step. – Then click on search.
Stamp Duty Valuation Check
- To check the stamp duty valuation on the Tnreginet portal, users are required to login into the portal. After login visits the homepage of the Tnreginet portal and clicks on the “Check Your Stamp Duty Valuation” option which can also be seen in the image given above.
- Now a new page will open where you will have to provide the details asked for on the portal and after filling in those details, click on the search button.
- Your provided details will be validated and after that, the stamp duty valuation details will appear on the screen
Duty & Fees Check
Under TNREGINET, The stamp duty levied on the properties is 7% the value of the property and the registration fees is 1%. To check the registration fees and stamp duties follow the simple steps –
- Visit the official web portal of TNREGINET portal
- On the homepage, scroll your cursor to “more” on the menu bar, and then select “duty and fees” from the dropdown menu that will appear.
- You will then be redirected to a new page wherein a list of various services will appear, you can click on the service you are looking for and the fees will appear in front of you.
- To know more about the service that you want to look for, click on the plus (+) sign in front of its name.
Birth and Death Certificate Search
- To check for birth and death certificate visit the official Tnreginet portal and scroll to the bottom of the homepage.
- From the bottom select the Birth and Death option under the search.
- Now a new page will open where you need to select whether you want to search for birth or death.
- After selection, you will have to fill in detail like your Certificate Number, name, gender, and other details which can be seen in the image given below.
- After filling in the details carefully, click on the search button and the required certificate will appear on the screen.
Firm registration status
- From the homepage of the official portal scroll down to the bottom and look for the Search option, under the search click on the Firm option.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in some details like
- Firm name
- Registration No.
- DRO Name
- Running Number
- Year of Registration
- After filling in these details click on the search. button. Your provided details will be validated and after validation, your status will appear on the screen.
Chit Funds Search
- Click on this link to directly visit the chit funds search page of the official Tnreginet portal.
- On this page you are required to fill in the following details:
- Agency Name
- DRO Name
- Group No.
- After filling in these details, click on the search button to simply check your chit funds status.
Society registration status
- Scroll down to the bottom of the official portal and select the Society option under the search column.
- Now on the new page fill in the following details:
- Name of Society
- DRO Name
- Sequence No. & year of Registration
- Now click on the search button to check the status.
- By following a similar process you can also check the Stamp Vendor status from the official portal.
Document status search
To check the document status follow the simple step by step process given below.
- On the homepage of the official portal click on the more option given in the menu and under it select the document status as shown in the image given below.
- You can search the document by 2 options which are:
- By Temporary Deed Number
- By Pending Number
- By Registration Number
- After selecting fill in the selected number and click on the search button. After validation of your provided details, the document status will appear on the screen.
Users get the option of calculating the value of a building on the Tnreginet portal by using the PWD calculator option given on the portal. to use it, visit the official portal’s homepage and click on the calculate building value option. The PWD calculator will open and from their you can use the service.
|Address||100,Santhome Highway, Chennai-600028, Tamil Nadu, India|