Tnvelaivaaippu is a scheme launched by the government of Tamil Nadu to tackle the situation of unemployment in the state. The scheme mainly focuses on providing employment opportunities to the eligible & capable students of the state who couldn’t get employment due to various reasons. Edappadi K. Palaniswami, the chief minister of the state announced the Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange scheme through which the government of the state will provide various incentives will be provided to the students of the state who are willing and trying to get a job but are not able to acquire one due to various reasons like backwardness, etc.
Tnvelaivaaippu provides a platform to those students/job seekers where they can register and get employment opportunities. The URL f the official portal of the scheme is ” tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in “. Through the Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange scheme, the state government wants to decrease unemployment in Tamil Nadu by assisting capable and eligible students in getting them employment. In this particular article we have shared each & every detail of the Tnvelaivaaippu scheme, how any student can register in it, who is eligible & who is not, and all the employment opportunities provided by the government to the students, So make sure to go through the full article so that you don’t miss out on any benefit of the Tnvelaivaaippu employment scheme.
Residents of Tamil Nadu must not miss out on the benefit of The Tamil Nadu public distribution system portal , to see the benefits of TNPDS portal of Tamil Nadu, users can go through the guide covered on our portal pmmodischemes.in
Tnvelaivaaippu registration online process
To register for the Tnvelaivaaippu scheme, follow the easy step by step process given below.
- Step. 1 – Visit the official portal of the department of employment and training by following this link or visiting this URL ” tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in “
- Step.2 – On the page that will open, you will get the option ” new user click here” as shown in the image given below, click on the new user option.
- Step. 3 – After selecting the new user option a new pop up will open where you need to read the terms and conditions and then click on ” i agree ” option.
- Step.4 – Now the registration form page will appear on your screen, where you need to fill in your some details like your name, gender, email id, user id and all other details asked for as shown in the image given below.
- Step.5 – After filling in all the details carefully, click on the save button. Validation of your provided information will be done on the portal and after validation you will be able to sign into the portal with the user id and password.
Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange scheme application process
To apply for the scheme, applicant must be first registered on the portal of department of employment & training. After registering on the portal follow the step by step process given below to apply for the scheme.
- Step.1 – Visit the official portal of the Tnvelaivaaippu scheme which is “tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/ “.
- Step.2 – Fill in your user id and password and click on the arrow button to log in to your dashboard.
- Step.3 – After signing in to your dashboard of the Tnvelaivaaippu scheme portal, look for the scheme application option given on the page and click on the scheme application option.
- Step.4 – Tnvelaivaaippu scheme application form will appear on your screen where you need to fill in various details like your demographic details, qualification information, and various other details.
- Step.5 – After filling in the details, the applicants are also required to attach some required documents which will be mentioned there but we have also given the list of required documents below through which you can check and keep those documents ready while applying for the scheme.
- Step.6 – After attaching the documents, simply submit the form and after submission, you will receive an e-acknowledgment receipt which you need to keep safe until you get your employment exchange registration card.
- Final Step – Applicants will have to submit the hard copy of the original documents to the respective employment exchange to get the employment exchange registration card.
Employment exchange Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Make sure to check your eligibility before applying for the scheme or registering on the portal. Go through the list of criteria mentioned below to check if you are eligible for the Tnvelaivaaippu scheme or not.
- Basic and important term is that the applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu
- Only Students are eligible for this scheme
- Basic education levels which qualifies you for the scheme are as follows:
- 8th class pass
- 10th class pass
- 12th class pass
- Undergraduate in any course or degree
- Applicants with additional skill improves their chances of being benfitted from the scheme as they get an edge over other applicants
List of required documents for the scheme application
|Address or resident proof|
|photographs of the candidate|
There might be some other required documents as well, we have not mentioned all the required documents above but the user will get all the information on the documents which are required while applying for the Tnvelaivaaippu scheme from the official portal.
Tnvelaivaaippu portal Login Process
To login on the Tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in portal follow the simple step by step process given below.
- Visit the official portal of the department of employment & training Tamil Nadu.
- From the homepage click on the employment exchange website option as shown in the image given below.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in your user id and password then simply click on the arrow button to login
renewal process on Tnvelaivaaippu portal
To renew on the portal “Tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in” follow the step by step process given below.
- from the homepage of the Tnvelaivaaippu scheme portal or the department of employment and training portal, click on the renewal option.
- The login popup will appear on the screen where you need to enter your user id and password then click on the arrow button for login
- After signing in to your dashboard you will get the renewal option, click on it and a new page will open where you will be required to fill in some details and then submit it.
Profile update process
Similarly, users can update their profile from the Tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in portal by clicking on the update profile option then users will have to login by filling in their user id and password. User’s dashboard will open up where they can change or update their profile details, after updating the information accordingly, click on the Save button and your profile will be updated.
TN Employment Exchange codes list
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar|
|CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
For Grievance & Help
- For any grievance visit the ” Grievance Questions ” page by following this URL.
- Provide your Registration Number, name, email id, mobile number and question then click on the submit button.
- You will be provided with a Grievance Number which you can use to track the Grievance status.
To track the Grievance Status
- Visit the Grievance questions page from the link given above and from there click on the Grievance status option as shown in the image below
- Now a new page will open where you need to enter your Grievance Number and click on the submit button.
- After validation of your provided detail, your Grievance status will appear on the screen.