The Official portal for UP scholarship schemes and fees reimbursement system is scholarship.up.gov.in. The government of Uttar Pradesh offers a variety of Pre & Post Matric scholarship schemes for the aspiring students of the state. The students who are looking for government scholarship schemes in Uttar Pradesh must go through the full article as in this particular article we have covered each and every important information about UP scholarship schemes like
- List of scholarship schemes offered by the UP govt.
- Details about Registration, application forms, and procedures.
- Eligibility criteria and list of required documents.
- All other important queries related to the scholarship schemes in the state.
UP Scholarship Schemes List
There are 4 types of scholarship schemes available on the scholarship.up.gov.in which are as follows:
|Scholarships for Pre Matric Class 9-10||Start From : 24-07-2020||Click here|
|Scholarships Post-Matric Inter Class 11-12||Start From : 01-08-2020||Click here|
|Scholarships Post-Matric Other than Inter||Start From : 01-08-2020||Click here|
|Scholarships Post Matric Out Side State||Start From : 01-08-2020||Click here|
New Registration process on the UP scholarship and fees reimbursement system portal?
To get benefitted from any of the scholarship offered by the state government, students needs to first register on the UP scholarship and fees reimbursement system portal. Follow the step by step process given below to easily register on the portal.
- First step is to visit the official Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System portal of UP by following this link.
- Now click on the student option and under it select registration as shown in the image below.
- Now a new page will open where students need to select the registration option according to the scheme and category as shown in the image below.
- After selecting from the given options accordingly, a new form page will open where students need to fill in all the required details as shown in the image below.
- After carefully filling in all the details asked in the form, click on the submit button.
Registration Renewal process
- From the registration page, students need to select from the renewal options given there as shown in the image below.
- After selecting the option accordingly, a new form page will open where students need to provide some details like
- Last year marks and date of admission
- Enrollment number provided by the university
- Last year’s scholarship amount or fees
- Current year fee details
Up scholarship login & Form Submission
After successful registration, users are required to log in on the official portal now and from there they can fill the form and submit it online and complete their application. The whole process is given below, students just need to follow the given process step by step to complete their application process. Before you get to the form submission, go through the list of required documents given below and make sure you have those documents with you.
|Educational Certificate or mark sheet|
|Registration number of current university|
|Passport size photo|
- Visit the official UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System portal by following the link given above.
- Now select the student option again and under it select from the Fresh or renewal login options and under it select your scheme as shown in the image below
After selecting from the given options accordingly, the login page will open where students need to fill in the registration number and password. Students can check the image below for reference.
- After clicking on the submit button you will be logged in and a new page will open where students need to go through the important instructions and click on the proceed button
- After that, your dashboard will open, now select the scholarship application form option and the application form will open.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form and click on the submit button as shown in the image below.
After submitting a new form page will open where students need to fill in their personal details and submit it. Now another form will open where you need to carefully fill in your bank details as shown in the image below.
- Similarly, complete all the steps by filling in the required information carefully and submit the form.
- After completion get back to your dashboard and from there select the upload photo option.
- After uploading the passport size photo the form filling process is complete. Now take a print of that form and submit it to your university, college or school with a copy of all other required documents and get a receipt from there.
UP scholarship status of the application
- To check the scholarship application status visit the official Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System portal of UP.
- From the home page select the status option and under it select the year accordingly as shown in the image below.
- Now a new page will open where students need to fill in their registration number and their Date of birth then click on the search button.
After validation of your details your application status will be displayed.
For more information on government scholarship schemes go through the PFMS scholarships.