In June 2020, YSR Kapu Nestham a welfare scheme was initiated by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme, a specific amount of financial aid is provided to the women who belong to Ontari, Kapu, Balija & Telaga communities The objective is to add up a bit to the living standards of the women who belong to such communities and resides in Andhra Pradesh. Under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, all the beneficiaries are entitled to receive a sum of Rs.75,000 from the government within a time span of 5 years which breaks it to Rs. 15,000 per year. The government has already released the financial aid of the first Phase, according to a report from the new Indian Express, there were around 2.36 lakh beneficiaries for which a sum of Rs. 354 crores were released by the government. The first payment of Rs. 15,000 was given to the beneficiaries of the first phase who belong to the categories mentioned above and had a rice card.
Not all the eligible women of the state could get the opportunity to become the beneficiary of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in the first phase but now the second phase has begun under which the government added 95,245 beneficiaries and a sum of Rs. 143 crores were released further for the scheme implementation. Adding this spent to the first phase makes a total of Rs. 497 crores which the govt. has already released to the beneficiaries. In this particular article we have provided each and every detail of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, whether it be an application process, eligibility, payment status, etc. So make sure to go through the full article so that you don’t miss out on any of the benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Process
All those people who want to take benefits of the welfare scheme YSR Kapu Nestham must check if they are even eligible for the scheme or not before following the application process. We have provided the eligibility criteria below and users can go through it. As mentioned above there are phases of implementation of this scheme so the application for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme is not open for 12 months, the state govt. or the concerned department announces when they are taking new applications. We will make sure to update all of those who want to be a beneficiary of this scheme as soon as the government starts taking more applications but till then, the users can go through the application process so that they can easily apply as soon as the govt. opens up for new applications.
- Step.1 – To start the application process, visit the official Navasakam portal of AP by following this link or using this url ” navasakam.ap.gov.in “.
- Step.2 – From the homepage of the Navasakam Portal. click on the YSR Kapu Nestham option given as shown in the image below.
- Step.3 – Now click on the download button given in the menu bar and under it select the YSR Kapu Nestham and download the application form for the scheme, for reference we have provided an image of the form below.
- Step.4 – Now fill in all the required details on the form and attach all the required documents ( we have also provided a list of required documents below, user can go through the list and keep the documents ready while applying for the scheme. )
- Final Step. – After filling the application form, applicant are required to submit it to the concerned department.
Alternativly, YSR Navasakam Survey is implemented through which volunteers prepare a basic beneficiary list by doin a door to door survey, further checks and verifications are done before creating the final list of beneficiaries.
Eligibility Guidelines for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
We have already mentioned above the basic criteria which adds an applicant in the list of eligibile beneficiary is that women of the state who belong to the Balija, Kapu and other communities mentioned above. There are some other guidelines of eligibility as well which are given below.
- Only those women who are a resident of the Andhra Pradesh can become an eligible beneficiary of this scheme.
- Applicants who are between 45 to 60 years of age can become an eligible beneficiary of this scheme.
- The family income should not exceed Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000 per month in urban areas.
- The land holding of the family should not exceed 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land & 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Government employeees or pensioners are not eligibile to take benefit of the UST Kapu Nestham Scheme.
- If the family owns any 4 wheeler, it makes them ineligible of benefitting from this scheme.
- Having an Income tax payer in the family makes you ineligible for the scheme.
- Applicants of urban areas, the applicants become ineligible for the scheme if they own a property or the owned property is more than 750 sft built up area.
List of Documents required for Scheme Application
|Address/ Resident proof|
There might be some other documents as well which you will be required to submit at the time of application but this was all the basic documents which are must for any applicant.
Contact / Help